Birds with Sky Photography

Birds in the sky

Caption : Birds with Sky

Info : I have captured some flying, eating, sitting(or standing, I don't know what to tell) birds. I loved to take photos of nature like birds, animals, sky, sun, etc. Seeing those images gives us pleasant to mind. Some pics are clicked when I went to my building terrace for taking sunset scene.

  Birds in the sky


Birds in the sky


Birds in the sky


Birds in the sky

Birds in the sky

Birds in the sky

Birds in the sky

Birds in the sky

Birds in the sky

EMR can destroy the birds eggs and embryos. The huge reduction of house sparrow populations, that of the red-whiskered bulbul, brahminy kite, and the spotted dove is alarming.

There are several reasons this happens:

1. Lack of proper food or fruits.
2. Disappearance of grasslands.
3. Expansion of industrialisation.
4. Harmful EMR.
5. Modernisation.
6. Unlimited use of wireless cell phones.

Albert Einstein said: “I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.”

At the very end , I must too say this: No birds, no lives, save birds, save ourselves.

Give water to birds, fed them, If they are alive then only we will alive, otherwise we also start dying like birds due to cutting trees and radiation .


Comment below how you like my clicks...

1 comment: