Visit to Marine Drive Mumbai



Place : Marine Drive 
Location : Mumbai, Maharastra 

I went to Brabourne stadium to watch match of India-A vs England-A. This was last ODI MS Dhoni as Captain. After 1st inning, I and my friends went Marine Drive. I went to marine drive first time. At there I have taken this beautiful photo. It was very beautiful sea-shore. Many people go this beautiful seashore to relax and chill.

Once I went to there with my friends circle. At there we have passed time from 12.30 a.m to 4.30 a.m on saturday night. It was very great time. It seemed that it was just 9 p.m. Because even mid night, there were many public, many rich people were go for there for sleeping at seashore and under sky. We in group played dumsra, antakshari and talking. It was very good night spend with friends.

I suggest to go there on Saturday mid night with friends or family. We can stay or sleep full night on marine drive under stars and sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment