Visit to Lalbagh Botanical Garden Banglore

City : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Date : 10-Nov-2019 - Sunday
Nearest Railway Station : Bengaluru
Nearest Airport : Bengaluru

Bengaluru was my business trip from 4th Nov, 2019 to 13th Nov, 2019. Between those dates, I took advantage of visiting famous places in Banglore in weekend as Saturday was holiday(😉).

On 10th Nov,2019, Sunday, I took bounce bike and visited to Lalbagh Botanical Garden. 


I clicked some photos :


bounce bike in bangalore

I came Lalbagh with help of Bounce Bike - Take & Park any where.



I reached garden around 3.45 p.m. I entered to park and I was stopped by guide that plastic bottle is not allowed inside as plastic bottle was in my bag side pocket. I put it inside bag and after that they allowed me. 

Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bangalore

Lalbagh Entry Gate on Lake Side 

I started to wander garden. I am confused where to go as there are two ways Left and Right. I have chosen right path and there I have seen map for garden. I captured it in my mobile and started according to it. I felt that I had came very late as there are many spots to visit and I had now only 2.5 hours to visit all places and spots are not linear. 

Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bangalore

Lalbagh Garden Map

I have not downloaded Pinkie app, but you can download this app for audio guide, it will tell about something about particular place in garden. After some days, I download this app, and seem that It includes audio guides for many places in India. It supports Hindi, Kannad and English languages.

Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bangalore

Download Pinakin app from Play Store or App Store for free audio guide of Lalbagh Botanical Garden.

Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bangalore

Download FlippAr Go app from Play Store or App Store for visit with augmented reality feel and follow above instruction

There are some greenery those I captured :

I came to there where many tree trunk is converted to sculpture with different animals and birds.


Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bangalore

Lion Face on tree trunk


Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bangalore

Lord Buddha Face on Lotus from Tree trunk


Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bangalore

Peacock from Tree trunk

Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bangalore

Crocodile from Tree Trunk

Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bangalore

Fish from Tree Trunk

Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bangalore


Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bangalore

Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bangalore

Beautiful Lady from Tree Trunk



Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bangalore

Peacock from Iron Steel - In Jan-Feb, this peacock is decorated by flowers, you can search on google for that pic.


Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bangalore

Glass House beside me. Glass house is only visited spot if you come Jan-Mar or Jul-Aug as per local people.


Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bangalore
Glass House



Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bangalore

Statue of Chamaraja Wodeyar

I am living in surat and many years ago, floral clock was inaugurated in one of the garden. I wanted to visit since long, but I couldn't as it is very far from my home. Finally, I saw floral clock in Banglore.

Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bangalore
Floral Working Clock

There are very beautiful animals, funny peoples statues were there.


Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bangalore

Small Ganapathy Temple - Very beautiful Ganapathy Idol

It was around 6 p.m and darkness was now everywhere as It was November month. In evening, I couldn't miss opportunity to take moon around greenery pics.


Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bangalore

I reached topiary garden very lates as It is very good spot. I take some photos but it was in night with flash. I wanted to see this spot in sunlight instead of flash light. I suggest all reader come early, come in morning if possible as I couldn't  visited many spots due to less time. 

See following pics if you don't know what is topiary garden :


Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bangalore



Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bangalore

First time in my life, I have seen sky in mix colour or blue, pink, orange in evening. It was very beautiful.


Finally, I reached lake while going outside. I have seen very beautiful scene and took pic of this. 

Lake + Coconut Tree + Moon

Lalbagh Botanical Garden Bangalore


It was very nice visit to Lalbagh garden. But I am still feeling bad while writing this after one month, that I should go there late.

There are many places are not available in garden but added on map. Some of them are upcoming plan and some of them are not built according to local people.

There are various famous places near Lalbagh Botanical Garden : 

Nearest places to visit,

1. Visit to Cubbon Park ( Requires 12 hours including all spots)
2. Visit to Karnataka Vidhan Soudha ( Requires 2 hours)


No comments:

Post a Comment