Sunrise Photogrphy

Location :  Surat, Gujarat

 Hello friends. I like nature photography. Currently I am living in Mumbai for job as iOS Developer, but for a sometime I went to my sweet home Surat. At there, I woke up early in morning, go to my balcony(my home at 6th floor road side) and eagerly waiting for sunrise. I like to watch sunrise and sunset too much. I had clicked of some sun rise photos, those I have posted here.

See photographs, What you can notice about sunrise? I have described my notice things after photographs. But try to notice some thing from all following images.

Amazing Sunrise

Amazing Sunrise



Amazing Sunrise


Amazing Sunrise



Amazing Sunrise


Have you notice that, sunrise point is different in each pics?

Sun change the risen, point each day. See following pic in which I have uploaded two photos with date, for comparison of sunrise point at different season. Following 2 photos were of first week of January and last week of February, So in 2 months sun risen point changed drastically. This drastic change you can see mostly in Winter. You all konw story of  Makar-Sankrat, sun entering into Makar(Capricon zodiac).



Enjoy Environment, Save Environment.

In following pic, you can see photo of morning 6.00 a.m photo. It is just before 10 mins of sun was going to be risen. At 6.00 a.m, also moon is seen easily in east-south side. I have also seen sun and moon same time at morning. Some times, moon is seen till around 8.00 a.m.



Sunrise from Different Place : 


Sunrise Surat
Sunrise on Tapi River Bank

Sunrise Surat

Sunrise Surat




If you like my sunrise photography,  please comment and share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment